Friday, August 5, 2011

Fresh Bruschetta

When Jason and I were first married we lived in Santa Barbara.  It was a gorgeous place to live.  We had a tiny budget but one thing we did on a regular basis was to go to the farmers market every week.  We often would buy yellow, red, and orange tomatoes and make homemade salsa.  It was delicious and beautiful with all those colors.
Now we have a produce stand and farmers market close to our house that we love to go to weekly.  This week they had beautiful yellow and red tomatoes.  I brought some home and we've had several tasty salads.  The other night I used the last three to make some homemade bruschetta that I served over grilled chicken.  It was tasty!
It was super easy.  I finely diced the tomatoes, added minced garlic, a dash of olive oil, salt, and Italian herbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment