Friday, August 5, 2011

School Supplies

We picked up the kids' school supplies at enrollment this year.  I mentioned in this post that the school offered the option of pre-ordering school supplies for the first time.  I wasn't sure how this would work out.  I had hoped that the entire school supply list was included but wasn't sure if things like tissues and disinfecting wipes would be there.  I thought I might end up still needing to pick up a few things.  The cost was within a few dollars of what I would normally spend buying the supplies myself. 

I am happy to report that everything on the supply list was included.  I thought this was the brainchild of someone locally but it turns out there is a company called EPI that our school used to collect the supplies.  Paying a few dollars extra for the convenience of not having to shop is completely worth it to me, especially when I would normally have to bring four "helpers" to the store with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment