Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hot, Hot, Hot

This weather is intense.  It's hard to find something to like about it, but I have found two things that I'm grateful for in this heat. 
I love how easily it dries our clothes on the line.  As fast as I can wash one load, the previous load on the line dries at least as fast.  This is the first summer that we've had a line (after wanting one for at least two years) and I love it!  I know it's saving money and energy and I just like going out there to hang them.  My kids even think it's fun.  Our line is in a shady spot in the yard so it's not too hot while you're hanging the clothes.

The other thing I like about this weather is the amazing skies we've had.  The blue is so bright, the clouds are so puffy.  Gorgeous!


By the way, I did not take the cloud picture.  I have seen so many lovely clouds the last few weeks so today I went out to take pictures and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.  I'm going to keep my eye out though and catch the next ones that float by. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment