Thursday, October 15, 2009

Great Morning

This morning Angela and I went for one of our usual weekday runs. It was chilly this morning and though we dressed for the weather, we found ourselves running faster than normal (I think because instinctually our bodies were driving us home). We ran 4 miles in 36:22! We usually run about a 10 minute mile. Our fastest time up until this morning for 4 miles was 39:47. I think our fitness is still improving and that, combined with the frosty mornings, is going to help us shave time on our runs this fall and winter. Yeah!

The kids are home on Fall Break! I love it when they're home. Occasionally the noise level and the almost constant requests drive me batty but I really do love these days when nothing is planned and we can do whatever we want together. This morning I cooked a scrambler for the kids (which we don't have time for on school mornings). Then we read library books for over an hour. I loved it. We're going to relax for a few more minutes before we tackle this mess of a house! Hopefully we'll have a semi-clean house by lunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment