Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Much Loved Friends


Last night I took two of my wonderful friends, Beth and Amber, to the airport to say goodbye after they came for a little visit. They are two of my closest friends from college. We have tried to get together at least once a year since college (along with a few other friends) and have been successful most years. I am the only one of my college friends who has kids so we've always gone to other cities to spend a girls' weekend together. It has been about a year and a half since I've seen B and A and so they offered to come here. It was so great to see them, although there is definitely a different vibe when the kids are present! They joined in on our regular activities and were such sports about it! We did have a chance to catch up a little bit but spending time with them makes me wish we lived closer. I am excited about the next time I'll get to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment