Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow!

We've had an unusual winter here in Oklahoma. We normally can expect a light dusting or two of snow for the entire winter. This year we had a big snowstorm on Christmas Eve that shut everything down for a few days, with the snow lasting in some areas for 2 1/2 weeks. Yesterday it started snowing again, and now that Jason is home from his business trip, we are happily "snowed in". Last night I needed to work on TMOMs stuff for awhile, so Jason took the kids out to play in the snow. They had a great time. Risa lasted for about 10 minutes out there but the other kids played until dark.





3 comments:

  1. hi hannah! i can't believe how much
    your little risa looks like you.

    you need to write some more!

    as if you don't have enough to do.

    blessings,
    lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. hannah,

    ahem! no pressure, but do i have to wait for
    some more snow to see adorable pics of your
    little darlins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lea,
    Wow, I just saw these comments. I completely abandoned my blog and am just now trying to get up the nerve to start writing again. I've spent some time rereading my previous posts and it makes me cringe. It reminds me of finding diaries as a teenager that I had written as a kid and wanting to tear it all up because it's embarrassing. I did actually destroy my diaries (which makes me sad now) but I'm not going to let myself delete my posts (maybe just edit a few). :-)
    I love reading your blog. You have really stuck with it! You're always so encouraging and wise.

    ReplyDelete